8 best SAAS tools to streamline your business operations in 2023!
Last Updated on May 7, 2023 by hassan abbas
We are all aware that running a business is a hard task that necessitates full commitment and full-proof management. We have a lot of responsibilities, ranging from task delegation to project management, employee tracking, recruitment, and other daily tasks.
Fortunately, we live in the digital age and surely, the future of software development is bright. Business workflows and collaboration have become much easier thanks to SAAS-powered tools, which have greatly increased productivity.
If you are a company owner who wants to streamline processes and make the process easier. Then we’ve got your back!
This article has compiled a list of essential SaaS tools that every company should have in 2022 for various reasons.
Ready to get started? Let’s start!
Basecamp is a contemporary collaborative tool you can access from different devices such as the web, iOS, and Android. The tool allows users to easily divide their tasks into installations, including all related discussions, team members, activities, important documents, key events, and so on.
Basecamp allows users to post work-related declarations, pitch concepts, and share feedback with team members.
Standout features of Basecamp –
- Make to-do records and allocate items to appropriate team members.
- Easily share documents, files, excel sheets, and photos.
- The Group Chat feature allows you to chat casually with team members, ask questions, or simply share information.
- Create recurring queries to receive project status.
- Keep track of all past due duties and forthcoming responsibilities.
- Notify users to members of the team via email or Basecamp.
2. Mail Chimp
E-mail marketing is the best-in-class marketing technique and allows you to get into your prospects’ inboxes. That’s where MailChimp comes in.
MailChimp is a well-known and beneficial SaaS-based marketing tool to automate your emails and level up your marketing efforts.
It provides you with sales layouts, email performance analytics, and more. Mail Chimp also aids in the distribution of postcards, creation of landing pages, the performance of analytics, and so on.
Stand out features of SAAS tools –
- Allows you to send a lot of outbound emails automatically.
- It assists you in personalizing emails.
- Supports A/B testing and basic reporting.
- It includes a drag-and-drop developer and email templates.
- Assists in the creation of ad campaigns and the publication of social media posts.
- Allows you to send automated follow-up email messages to customers and help them through the buyer journey.
- Supports psychosocial optimization when sending emails.
Slack is a more sophisticated alternative to Hangouts and Microsoft Teams. It’s an excellent means of communication for interacting within the company. This popular SaaS tool facilitates real-time inter and intra-team cooperation through its improved chatroom.
Channels, an amazing feature of Slack, help categorize interaction for better clarity. This event has a slew of integrations, including Google Suite and other project management software.
Stand out features of Slack –
- Allows users to edit and delete sent messages.
- Its Chat Workspace allows you to share documents in one place.
- Has a built-in video conference and phone feature
- Screen sharing is available during voice and video calls.
- It includes a built-in Slack bot that assists with tool navigation, query resolution, and alerts.
Trello, as a project management software, helps companies plan and coordinate their projects. It enables users to create a deck for their team and add comments, recommendations, and connections. The tool makes operations more efficient and cooperative.
You can also use Trello to keep your employees up to date on current and upcoming projects. The framework is quite adaptable and assists companies in tracking and organizing their work.
Stand out features of Trello –
- It allows all members to add/remove representatives from projects, set deadlines, and color code projects.
- Logs of Activities
- Criteria for Progress Meters
- Deadline Messages and Alerts
- Comments, Tags, and Classifying
- Drag-and-Drop Proofreading
- Classification of Individual/Group Tasks
5. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a SaaS tool that assists businesses worldwide in engaging with customers, converting more leads, and growing revenue. The tool helps monitor customer communications to determine the best time and channel for reaching out to your target audience.
With Zoho CRM, your team can communicate with customers through various channels, including email, live chat, mobile, and social networks. You can receive real-time alerts as consumers engage with your company.
Stand out features of Zoho CRM –
- Make effective workflow processes to digitize follow-ups.
- Keep track of your company’s sales figures by territory.
- Get advice on the best moment to communicate with your potential buyers.
- Organize a one-on-one meeting or a meeting for up to 50 people.
- With the Zoho CRM mobile app, you can stay in touch with clients and colleagues.
Salesforce is a true force in customer relationship management (CRM).
Business owners can use the software to communicate with current customers, prospective customers, and interested parties via cloud services.
Visual Workforce Builder enables the creation of applications to optimize processes using Process Builder without the need for coding. It also allows businesses to interact with potential customers more efficiently.
Standout features of Salesforce –
- It includes a drag-and-drop builder.
- Aids in the creation, editing, and deletion of records.
- Helps to manage contacts, internal account conversations, activity history, and client relations, among other things.
- Collects and displays important customer insights from various social media channels directly in the dashboard.
- Combines with best-in-class tools like QuickBooks, Slack, MailChimp, Jira, Dropbox, and others.
- Forecast and strategize sales process.
- Interact with leads explicitly.
Jira is a program management tool that enables software development teams to effectively plan, handle, and discharge software tasks.
Jira is ideal for agile teams because it can be used to plan projects, assign responsibilities, record and fix bugs, and control the entire software development and release procedure. It is a must-have tool for businesses that rely on impactful and dependable software development and maintenance instruments.
The standout features of Jira –
- Scrum boards are used to manage complicated operations efficiently.
- Kanban boards and detailed maps help you see the big picture.
- Workflows that can be tailored to the diverse organization’s working styles.
- Agile reporting provides you with real-time insights into the team’s performance.
- Rich APIs and system integration with developer tools
Calendly assists your company in scheduling professional meetings with clients, business associates, or other stockholders. You can quickly exchange meeting links with your attendees or publish them on your website.
Your coworkers or clients can use the tool to select open meeting times from your working time. Users of Calendly can even schedule events for multiple individuals, such as webinars and training sessions. The tool is extremely simple to use and get started with it.
The standout features of Calendly –
- Send out meeting email reminders automatically.
- Generate a poll for participants to vote on the best time to meet.
- Utilize the Calendly mobile app to receive alerts while on the go.
- Using Calendly, you can streamline payouts by using PayPal or Stripe.
- Connect your calendars to verify availability in real-time.
To wrap up!
We conclude our list of the top 8 SaaS tools for helping organizations simplify their business operations.
Pro-Tip – Just be sure to thoroughly analyze your company’s requirements, considering factors like your budget and the size of the requirements.
However, before dedicating completely to any SaaS tool for companies, consider aspects such as costing, characteristics, add-ons, customizability, customer service, mobile app accessibility, and other related factors regarding the software.
Selecting the perfect SaaS tools is difficult in today’s market, which is flooded with apps that are trending with over-promising functionalities. So, make your decision wisely and the perfect mixture of tools will undoubtedly help your business succeed.
Read More: Benefits of SaaS integrations and automation for Magazines Business and Publishers