Jenna Davis was born on May 5, 2004, in Floyd County, Georgia. Jenna Davis’s age is seventeen years. She is an American television actress who played the role of Maxie Jones on the soap opera General Hospital from 2008 to 2012 and Samantha McCall on the NBC Daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives from 2008 to 2012. In early 2010, Davis returned to Port Charles for several months, reprising her role as Maxie Jones when dating Nathan West (Ryan Paevey).
For her role as Maxie, she won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series. In 2013, Davis joined the cast of the ABC Family teen drama series Switched at Birth. Davis appears in the new online reality show Hollywood Is Like High School with Money, which premiered on January 5, 2015.
Net worth of Jenna Davis:
“Jenna Davis Net Worth is $1 Million.” Jenna Davis is an American actress who has a net worth of $1 million. Jenna Davis grew up in the town of Acton with her two younger sisters and attended school at Concord High School. She began modeling for print ads in middle school and got into acting when she signed up for her high school’s drama club. The aspiring actor was cast as a young Cosette in a local production of “Les Miserables.” Still, it wasn’t until landing several roles on television that she decided to pursue it.
Career detail of Jenna Davis
Jenna Davis Career As Actress:
Jenna Davis American actress, singer, and YouTuber who is best known as a star of the Disney film “Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam” as Jasmine. From a very young age, she has been interested in music. She attended School for Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA), where she majored in Musical Theater and Dance, and not only that but also she was a cheerleader there too!
She began her acting career at the young age of 4 when she appeared in commercials for McDonald’s Mikes Mega Bites burger, Wal-Mart Super Centers, Wendy’s Kids Meal toys & more. She has also starred in the TV show “The Parkers” and “Everybody Hates Chris.” She is best known for her role as Jasmine in the Disney Channel Original Movie “Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.
Youtube Channel Of Jenna Davis:
In 2010 she decided to focus on her YouTube Channel. She started singing covers of various songs and posting them on YouTube, which went down well with many people because they were perfect videos. In 2012 Jenna launched her original song called ‘Stupid Boy,’ which was written by herself, and lyrics were written by a friend of hers who lives in Denmark.
A month later, she released another cover, but it was of Miley Cyrus’s new single ‘We can’t stop.’ Then, two days later, she released the first original song that she wrote with a friend called ‘Heartless.’
After a month of releasing covers on YouTube, Jenna decided to release more official music videos. She released a cover of a popular song by Carly Rae Jepsen titled “Call Me Maybe.” After that, she released another music video for her single ‘Stupid Boy,’ which also starred some fellow YouTubers. And lastly, she put out a cover of Justin Bieber’s new hit single ‘As Long as you Love me, and it caught the attention of the young musician himself. He tweeted about the cover and even retweeted it to his 30 million followers!
Music By Jenna Davis:
- Since then, more doors have opened up for Jenna, and more opportunities have come along. In 2013 Jenna was cast as a candidate for ‘The X Factor,’ creating her music group called The Girl and The Dream-catcher. They were mentored by Demi Lovato on the show but did not make it through to the live shows.
- In 2014 Jenna released an EP titled “Heart” which was made up of 6 songs, including original songs titled ‘Love Me Like You,’ ‘Hands-On You,’ ‘1234’ along with covers of popular songs such as Ellie Goulding’s “Burn,” Rihanna’s “Stay” & Justin Bieber’s “As Long As You Love Me.” All of them have over 100,000 views on YouTube.
- On July 13, 2015, after being requested for nearly three years, Jenna finally uploaded her first-ever full-length album titled “Heart.”
- In 2015 Jenna was nominated for a ‘Streamy Award’ in the category of ‘Best Cover Song’ for her cover of Justin Bieber’s hit single “As Long As You Love Me,” which she released back in May 2014. She also has been featured on various popular podcasts such as The Fitness Marshall Show & Get Up On This! In December of that same year, she launched her fashion and lifestyle blog titled “Jenna Davis Creates.”
- Over 100,000 people subscribe to Jenna’s YouTube channel, and over 22 million views have been added up since it started back in 2010, with over 13.5 million of those views being achieved within the last 12 months alone. It is now her primary platform for releasing new music. Jenna’s channel has also been listed on YouTube’s ‘Top Channels of 2015’ in ‘Music.’
- In January 2016, Jenna released a cover of Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s hit single “I Know What You Did Last Summer.” It quickly became one of her most popular covers to date, earning over 400,000 views within its first two weeks!
- On April 14, 2016, Jenna announced that she is currently working on another original album that should be out soon under her label called ‘DMD Records.’ The album will feature seven songs, including original songs titled “Letting Go,” “Trust Me,” “Be Ok,” “Don’t Let It Be Love.” And the others are currently untitled.
- On August 11, 2016, Jenna released her last music video for the first single off her upcoming album, “Letting Go,” which was inspired by the movie ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ and actress Shailene Woodley starred in it. On September 12 of that same year, she announced another new single titled “Be Ok.”
- On January 28, 2017, Jenna announced that her new original song called “Trust Me” will be featured on Season 2, Episode 5 of TV Series ‘Riverdale’, which airs on The CW Network at 8 pm EST. This marks Jenna’s debut as a singer/songwriter on television! A day after, she released an acoustic version along with its music video.