Last Updated on March 1, 2023 by admin
We all know that India is a country where we can find not only different people or different cultures but also different types of food, hence delicacies that all are finger-licking good. To make some of them easily available at your home,we’vecompiled a few easy recipes for you to have a look at.
● 2 cups parboiled rice
● ¼ cup refined oil
● ½ cup urad dal
● ½ teaspoons Fenugreek seeds
● 1 teaspoon salt
Ingredients for the filling:
● ½ kgs boiled potato
● 1 and ½ cup sliced onion
● 2 medium chopped green chili
● 2 tablespoons refined oil
● 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
● 10 curry leaves
● ¼ teaspoons turmeric powder
● ¼ cups water
● Salt as per requirement
1. Wash and soak the rice with Fenugreek seeds and Urad dal separately for 6-8 hours. Then, blend them separately in a smooth consistency of each. Combine the pastes together with the required salt and keep it for fermentation overnight.
2. Take a pan, add 2 tbsp oil with mustard seeds to splutter. Add the rest of the ingredients and saute them until they turn pink with a pinch of salt, turmeric powder, and mix them properly. After that, add the boiled potatoes to the sauteed onions and simmer for 4 minutes until it turns into a semi-thick state. Put the gas off to let it settle for a few seconds.
3. Now take a dosa Tawa, for which you can refer to these best nonstick Dosa Tawa. Add 1 tsp oil, smear it on low-medium flame. Pour and spread the batter evenly in a circular motion on the Tawa after it’s hot. Adjust the flame when the dosa turns its edges brown, put 2 tbsp of the filling, fold it and serve hot!
2. Dal Makhani
● 2 cups Rajma Dal soaked overnight
● ½ urad dal soaked overnight
● 2 inch chopped ginger
● 1 large chopped onion
● ½ tomato puree
● 2 medium green chili sliced and slit
● 1 tbsp red chili powder
● 1 tbsp garam masala powder
● 4 tbsp butter
● ½ cup fresh cream
● ½ tbsp ginger and garlic paste
● 1 tbsp refined oil
● Salt and water as per requirement
- Boil or pressure cook the soaked rajma dal and urad in a pressure cooker, for which you can refer to best pressure cookers in India. Take a kadhai or pan which you can refer to and find the best cooking pans, add oil and cumin seeds on it and heat it on low flame till the seeds crackle in which add half of the ginger and garlic paste and stir them for some time. Add onions, chopped green chilies, and tomato puree and fry them until it turns golden. You can also use ghee instead of oil.
- Add the cooked Rajma and dal to the mixture of bhuna masala.
- Stir the whole thing with the required garam masala and salt in it and bring it to boil. Serve it hot and creamy while adding the fresh cream!
● 1 cup boiled basmati rice
● 600 grams chicken
● 1/2 teaspoon mint leaves
● 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
● 1 teaspoon saffron
● 2 tablespoon refined oil
● Garam masala (whole)
● 2 onion
● 4 green chilies
● 1 teaspoon turmeric
● 1 tablespoon ginger and garlic paste
● 1 teaspoon red chili powder
● 1 cup hung curd
● 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
● Kewra water
● Salt and water as per requirement
- Prepare saffron-kewra water with 1 tsp of saffron in ¼ cup of water with a few drops of kewra water.
- Saute the onions on a pan with the rest of the ingredients and cook them with all the spices and chicken till they turn brown for 2-3 minutes.
- Add curd and stir.
- Next, add the boiled rice, saffron water, and ghee and cook with medium flame.
- Keep it covered with the lid for 15-20 mins to garnish and then serve it hot on ecstatic dinner sets. Here are some of the best dinner sets in India.
Read More: Different varieties of Pizzas you must Try