Last Updated on January 10, 2024 by Umer Malikk
It is no secret that online gambling is becoming increasingly popular all over the world. In countries like Germany, where brick and mortar best online casinos are tightly regulated, more and more people are turning to online gaming for their entertainment needs. But with so many options available, it can be difficult to know which sites are trustworthy and which offer the best gaming experience.
In this blog post, we will take a closer look at the global mobile gaming market and explore some of the most popular destinations for online gambling fans. So whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in the world of online gaming, read on for some tips and insights into the exciting world of mobile casino play!
Mobile Gambling Market Overview
The global mobile igaming market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.47% during the forecast period (2018-2023), according to a report by MarketsandMarkets. This growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of smartphones and other mobile devices, as well as the availability of high-speed internet connections. In addition, the popularity of social casino games and the rise of e-sports are also contributing to the growth of the market.
Some of the most popular destinations for online gambling include:
- Europe: Europe is one of the largest markets for online gambling, with revenues of $13.3 billion in 2017. The UK is the largest contributor to this market, followed by Italy and Germany.
- Asia-Pacific: The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period, with a CAGR of 11.31%. This growth can be attributed to the increasing number of internet users in countries like China and India.
- North America: North America is the second largest market for online gambling, with revenues of $6.7 billion in 2017. The US is the largest contributor to this market, followed by Canada.
- South America: Brazil is the largest market for online gambling in South America, with revenues of $1.9 billion in 2017.
- The Middle East and Africa: The UAE is the largest market for online gambling in the Middle East and Africa, with revenues of $1.4 billion in 2017.
How to Choose a Mobile Casino
When it comes to choosing a mobile casino, there are a few things you should take into consideration. First of all, make sure that the site like Slothunter Casino is licensed and regulated by a reputable authority. This will ensure that your personal and financial information is safe and secure.
In addition, take a look at the selection of games on offer. The best mobile casinos will offer a wide range of slots, table games, and live dealer games for you to choose from. Make sure to read the reviews before signing up to get an idea of what other players think of the site.
Finally, don’t forget to take advantage of the welcome bonus offers when you sign up! Most mobile casinos will offer some kind of bonus to new players, so make sure to take advantage of this and start your gaming experience with a bit of extra cash in your pocket.
Whether you’re looking for the best mobile casinos or just want to find out more about the global online gambling market, be sure to check out our blog for the latest news and insights.