Picuki is made keeping best UX practices and guidelines in mind. For example, we have introduced a shortcut URL without the number parameter to allow easy sharing. This makes it easier for individuals to create links from their profiles to their blog posts, social profiles, affiliate links, and more.
How to work on Picuki?
Picuki.com is a search engine for Instagram. The main idea of this project is to create an easy way to find the content you want on Instagram, like hashtags or users. Picuki can be used by anyone to find photos, videos, and stories on the social network.
Picuki has two main features:
- Search for photos, videos, and stories by hashtag.
- Search for users and get information about them.
Pikuki is the most popular app for Instagram users
However, if you belong to Internet-based social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn, you may need a social media moderator or moderator.
Picuki is an Instagram editor and viewer that lets you add effects to your photos and videos The app has many more features like different filters and stickers that can make your photos more attractive than before.
Pikuki has many features such as:
- Edit photos with text and stickers.
- Add different filters to the image.
- Share photos on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- It is completely free and easy to use.
- You can create your own private album or browse through public albums.
- It has an easy-to-use interface with simple drag and drops functionality.
- You can use the site in any language regardless of what language your computer is set up with.
How to edit photos using Picuki?
Picuki is the only free Instagram post editor and viewer platform that allows you to edit photos online. You can use it to view and manage your Instagram account, including viewing your photos and videos, commenting on them, liking them, and following other people’s accounts.
Picuki also has a built-in editor where you can crop, rotate or flip images; apply filters to them; add overlays or text; add stickers; as well as add geolocation tags. You can then save your edited image directly on Picuki or share it directly on Facebook or Twitter.
To use Picuki’s free photo editing features:
- Sign up for an account at Picuki.com/signup.
- After signing up for an account, go to picuki.com/login and enter your username and password
- Click on “My Profile” in the top right corner of the page
- On the left side of your profile page click on “Photos”
- On the next page click on “Edit Photo” under any photo you want to edit
Picuki App: How to Download?
The Picuki app is a great example of an app that does not have an Android version. This means that you will not be able to download it from the Google Playstore. However, there are other ways to get access to the Picuki app.
There is no Pickuki app. As a result, you will be unable to download any such app from the Playstore. You can access it only in the form of a website. In order for you to get access to this website, you need to access your browser and then type in picuki.com into it. Once you do so, you should be able to see a page that has all sorts of images on it. Here is what things will look like:
As mentioned above, this is just an image repository and not an actual application that can be downloaded onto your smartphone device.
Picuki doesn’t replace Instagram, but it certainly makes viewing and editing your photos more entertaining. Finding the best of your Instagram photos from years past is a great way to reminisce on the memories you have created together. If that sounds interesting to you, be sure to check out Picuki! It’s as simple as signing up through your Facebook account, followed by a quick download of their app for your computer or mobile device.