How to Register for Char Dham Yatra: Procedure and Cost
Last Updated on August 24, 2022 by rabiamuzaffar
Are you aware of the Chardham yatra registration process? If not check this post.
India is the hub of many spiritual and holy places. The sight views and atmosphere of each spiritual place in India will make it unique. Similarly, the Char Dham of Uttarakhand is a famous holy place where you can get a spiritual atmosphere.
So, in this Chardham of Uttarakhand, you can see religious sites such as Badrinath, Kedarnath, Yamunotri, and Gangotri. In these places, you can see the Nar and Narayan avatars of Vishnu at Badrinath, the holy Ling of Lord Shiva at Kedarnath, goddess Ganga at Gangotri, and goddess Yamuna at Yamunotri.
Moreover, elderly people like to visit these places to get divine blessings from God and Goddess. So, to make the Chardham Yatra more convenient, LIH Travels brings Chardham Yatra by helicopter.
Besides this, to reach these places, you have to complete an adventurous journey which requires at least 9 to 10 days to complete. So the Uttarakhand government made the Char Dham yatra registration mandatory for every visitor. To visit these holy places, you also have to go through the biometric registration process of char Dham yatra. Further, after completing the registration process, you get some facilities from the government.
So follow the process of biometric registration for char Dham yatra below.
Benefits of Chardham Yatra registration
Every char Dham yatra tourist gets some benefits after completing the registration process. These benefits are below.
- Once a visitor registers under char Dham yatra, he/she gets a biometrics registration card. This card will be used by the Uttarakhand government, and you will be tracked through a GPS-based monitoring system. It will provide you with all safety precautions during your yatra.
- Besides this, you get lodge and food facilities with the help of this biometrics registration card.
Documents required for Char Dham yatra registration
You need some necessary documents for both char Dham yatra’s online and offline registration process. These are described below.
- Phone/Mobile number.
- One Identity Proof (Voter id card, Aadhar card, PAN number, Driving license, or passport)
Char Dham yatra biometric registration process
To visit the holy places of Char Dham yatra, every tourist must go through the registration process. After successfully registering under char Dham yatra, visitors get a Char Dham yatra E-pass or biometric card and permit. Moreover, the main aim of this biometric registration is that the Uttarakhand government will easily track you through this biometric registration card with a GPS-based monitoring system. Further, this tracking system is specially prepared for the safety of every Char Dham Yatra tourist.
Besides this, tourists can select online and offline procedures for the biometric registration process. You can quickly check char Dham’s opening and closing timing with nearby tourist places during your registration process. So, the toll-free number: – 18001804145 will help you learn about everything for your Char Dham yatra registration procedure.
So let’s check both ways of the biometric registration process of char Dham yatra.
Online process for Char Dham yatra registration
The Char Dham yatra online registration process is rapid and accessible for every tourist. Biometric registration is compulsory for every tourist. Further, the Chardham yatra registration 2022 is quickly completed by following some easy procedures. So let’s follow the below steps to register for Char Dham Yatra.
- First, you visit the Char Dham yatra’s official website for online registration of Char Dham yatra and click on that website.
- So, in the next step, you will get the registration option on the right top corner of your screen, and you click on that.
- You get a new page on your computer screen with the registration form.
- After that, you fill out the form with all the necessary details and click the registration button.
- You get a new page that shows you one message for activating your registration login details.
- Moreover, the login credential is sent to your registered email id.
- In the next step, click on the link you get on your registered email id and activate your id.
- So, after login on to the website, you click on the Book Darshan tab.
- Next, fill in each required detail for your journey and press the proceed button.
- Further, you get another new page, and you are required to recheck all the dates for traveling time between two temples, and then you click on the confirm button.
- Next, give your details and upload all the required documents to proceed further. So, you find the online payment option.
- Further, pay the required amount, and you will complete the registration process with this.
- You get the Char Dham Yatra registration slip and payment slip on your registered email id. Additionally, the printout of both slips is required for traveling the Char Dham.
Offline process for Char Dham yatra registration
So, the offline registration for char Dham yatra will be completed in the Char Dham yatra registration centers. In these centers, you can quickly register for char Dham yatra. Further, the Uttarakhand government provides 14 registration centers where you get 50 counters for offline char Dham yatra registration. With the help of some necessary documents, you can easily register yourself for char Dham yatra offline. You can visit the below centers with the required documents for registration.
|Registration Centres||Registration counters location|
|Haridwar||Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay parking|
|Rishikesh||Roadways bus stand|
Download procedure of Char Dham yatra E-pass
When your char Dham yatra registration process is completed, you need to download the Char Dham yatra pass. The below procedures will help you to upload the Char Dham Yatra pass quickly.
Step 1: First, you must visit Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board (UCDDMB) official website.
Step 2: In the Next step, you have to enter your registration ID and registered mobile number. So, after that, enter the Captcha and then proceed to the next.
(In case you do not have your registration id, you can also upload the E-pass with your registered phone number. You have to enter the mobile number and get the one-time password (OTP). Further, after entering the OTP and Captcha, you can proceed with uploading the Chardham Yatra Registration pass. )
Step 3: Next, upload the E-Pass.
Note: You must carry the E-Pass hardcopy for your convenience.
Chardham Yatra Cost
The Char Dham Yatra cost is around Rs. 175000 for five nights and six days by helicopter. Besides this, you can select another way where you can spend Rs.62999 for ten nights and 11 days trip. Further, you can also choose the group travel facility where you will pay Rs.58990 for ten nights and 11 days.
Also Read – How to get a Turkey visa?
In conclusion, the Char Dham yatra registration will be quickly completed by following some steps, and then you can see the spiritual places of char Dham. So follow the steps to visit these holy places.