But did you know that there is more to SoundCloud than just searching? If you’re looking for a song from a particular year, this is another feature of SoundCloud Search that might be particularly effective. This is ideal if you enjoy decades of music. From there your mp3 convert.
Take the years you want and add them to your search like so: “1985-2012 best of.” On the other hand, if you only want to see songs released in a specific year or between two years, then again Soundcloud search comes in handy: “Best of 1980-2013.” If you need to mix things up further and surf around ten years of data at once by using the advanced options: “All (bpm range)”.
Did you know you can search for music on SoundCloud in a bunch of different ways?
You can also browse by genre, which is great for discovering new artists. You may be surprised to find that there are tons of artists who are similar to your favorites but aren’t as well known.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss any new tracks from your favorite artists, add them to your playlist. You can do this by clicking on their profile and hitting “Follow” at the top right corner of the screen. Then just select “Add To My Playlist” under their profile picture under “Listening History” on their page.
SoundCloud search will get you the details you want, right away. Here’s how to use it.
But what if you’re not sure how to spell it? Or maybe you want to find a song by its lyrics. In that case, you can use SoundCloud’s advanced search feature.
SoundCloud search will get you the details you want, right away. Here’s how to use it, Or you can keep the download video-video downloader
1. Type in the name of the song or artist you want to find.
2. Select an option from one of the categories at the bottom of your screen (for example, “by artist”). This will narrow down your results even more so that they only include music uploaded by that specific person or group!
Looking for a specific track? use SoundCloud
If you’re looking for an album, just type in the name of that albumin SoundClound . For example, if you want to listen to Taylor Swift’s “1989,” type in “1989” or “Taylor Swift 1989.” You can also search by genres, such as Pop or Hip Hop. If you want to listen to a specific artist like Adele, type in “Adele” and it will show her albums and singles on Apple Music.
If you want to listen to an entire playlist, type in “Playlist Name” to find it quickly. For example, if you want to hear Drake’s latest mixtape More Life playlist, type in “Drake More Life Playlist.
Want to hear more from an artist? use SoundCloud
The Song Search feature of SoundCloud is a powerful tool that allows users to find their favorite songs and artists on the platform. Here’s how it works:
1. Type in the name of the song or artist you’re looking for and hit the search button.
2. The search results will display a list of similar names and artists. Choose one of them to see more results.
3. If you want to listen to an entire album by an artist, click on the “Albums” tab at the top of your screen and select an album from the list that appears.
Want to follow a playlist someone recently shared with you?
Spotify has made it easy to find your favorite songs. If you’re looking for a specific version of a song, there are two ways to do this:
1) Click on the drop-down menu next to “Songs” and select “Albums.” This will bring up all versions of that song on Spotify.
2) On any tracked page, click on “Versions” at the top of the page to see all available versions of that track (for example, there might be an acoustic version).
Using SoundCloud’s search engine can be tedious, but it will—at the end of the day—lead you to the songs and playlists you’re looking for. Using a few simple tips can make a search that much easier, and put some great music in your library. Try out a few of these tips the next time you’re stuck in front of a blank search bar, and I guarantee that your collection will be bigger and better than ever before.