Altium Design Limited is a pc based electronic device for engineers who design printed circuit boards. The company was founded in Australia as Protel systems Pvt ltd in 1985. The company has headquarters around the world.
Best Altium online courses are-
- Arduino– Arduino hardware and software company designs and manufactures single-board microcontrollers and their kits for constructing digital gadgets. These boards can read inputs like – light on a detector, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message – and turn them into an output – activating an engine, turning on an LED, or posting something online. The project was started in 2005 as a tool of help for students at the Interaction Design Institute Ivrea, Italy, striving to provide a low-cost and easy way for beginners and professionals to make devices that interact with their surroundings using sensors and actuators. Such devices for beginner hobbyists include simple robots, thermostats, and movement sensors.
- Altium PCB design – It is an electronic design automation software package for printed circuit boards. It all blends with many component distributors to pass the manufacturer’s data. It includes four main functional areas: schematic capture, 3D PCB design, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) development, and release/data management.
- KiCad– Free software for electronic design automation. It enables the design and simulation of hardware devices. It features an integrated environment for schematic capture, PCB layout, manufacturing file viewing, SPICE simulation, and engineering calculations. KiCad uses an integrated environment for all stages of the design process: Schematic capture, PCB layout, Gerber file generation/visualisation, and library editing. Many component libraries are available, and you can change custom components.
- The Proteus Design Suite – It is a software device used mainly for electronic design automation. Electronic design engineers and technicians use software to design schematics and electronic prints for manufacturing printed circuit boards. It was created by Labcenter Electronics Ltd. in Yorkshire, England. It is also available in different languages, such as English, French, Spanish, and Chinese. Its operating system is Windows for schematic capture, simulation, and PCB (Printed Circuit Board) layout design. You can purchase it in many configurations, depending on the size of the designs produced and the microcontroller simulation requirements.
- Embedded C – Embedded C is a set of language extensions for the C programming language by the C Standards Committee to manage commonality issues between C extensions for different implanted systems. It typically requires nonstandard C language extensions to enhance microprocessor features such as fixed-point arithmetic, numerous distinct memory banks, and basic I/O operations. The C Standards Committee had a Technical Report, most recently revised in 2008 and reviewed in 2013, providing a common standard for all performances to stick it. It includes features not known in typical C, such as fixed-point arithmetic, named address spaces, and basic I/O hardware. Embedded C uses most of the syntax and semantics of typical C, such as primary function, variable definition, datatype declaration, conditional statements, loops, functions, arrays, strings, structures, unions, bit operations, macros, etc.
These are some of the best online courses for Altium design. You can check these courses out online if you want to get them. Check out these courses for your additional ADAS certification. All the best!