Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a comprehensive and user-friendly platform launched in 2006 and is among the most widely used Cloud Computing solutions in today’s digital age. In recent years, the popularity of AWS Cloud Practitioner certification has increased.
The AWS certifications can be achieved through expert guidance and training or on-the-job experience. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course is designed for students who wish to master the fundamentals of cloud computing without diving into technical intricacies. Amazon launched this certification for those either at a very novice level or from a non-technical background. Candidates can use the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam to demonstrate and validate their expertise with a well-known industry credential.
AWS offers 11 credentials: one foundational, three associate-level, two professional-level, and five specialty certifications.
The foundational level certification includes the AWS CCP certification.
The associate-level certifications include the AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, and the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator.
Professional-level certifications include AWS Certified Solutions Architect-professional and the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer-professional.
The specialty certifications are the AWS Certified Data Analytics-Speciality, AWS Certified Advanced Networking–Specialty, AWS Certified Security–Specialty, AWS Certified Machine Learning–Specialty, and the AWS Certified Database–Specialty.
Before taking this exam, the professional must have specific capabilities.
- AWS Cloud experience for six months.
- Work experience in IT services and how to use them on Amazon Web Services’ cloud platform.
- Basic knowledge of AWS services and use cases, billing and invoicing systems, security considerations, as well as how the cloud affects your business.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam has two types of questions: multiple-choice and multiple-response. Have a look at the exam guide for more information, including a comprehensive exam content outline.
Who is the Target Audience for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam?
Anyone who wants to exhibit their skills and get into cloud computing should take the AWS certified cloud practitioner certification test. This certification test is open to anyone who has knowledge and experience with the AWS platform.
This is the basic AWS certification. After getting this certificate, aspirants will have a firm grasp of the AWS cloud platform. Security, network, cloud pricing, and customer service.
Big Data and Advanced Networking tests both require the Amazon Cloud Practitioner certification. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination, which has become widely popular as cloud computing, has risen in demand and is recommended for anyone interested in a career in the cloud.
Skills to Become an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
To become an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, you’ll need the following skills:
1. Technical Expertise
- Effective management of cloud architecture and application deployment.
- Good understanding of project management tools such as Jira.
- Thorough knowledge of technology and software from a business perspective.
- Clear idea of Data security and compliance.
- Deep knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Thorough understanding of AWS products, including Ansible, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, and other tools needed for app development and deployment.
2. Soft Skills
- The ability to understand and resolve end- user issues.
- The ability to deal with challenges involving third-party application integration.
- The ability to deal with scaling difficulties.
- The ability to make good decisions which helps the organization in the long run.
- Effective managerial skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Why Should You Take the AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam?
Cloud computing is a vast topic that will continue to expand in the future years. Amazon Web Services, a cloud computing platform, rapidly expands its services to include database storage, processing power, and content delivery. Because of the strong demand, considering a career in this industry is a sensible decision.
The online AWS course from saasguru will provide you with all the practice you need in theoretical and practical comprehension of concepts. The program is to give the learners a 360-degree conceptual understanding to help them succeed in their careers.
More than 80% of participants claimed cloud certification led to a higher income, and 52% said it broadened their professional options. IT professionals that earned new skills and/or certifications received an average rise of $12,000 to $13,000, according to reports.
If you want to work on the AWS platform, you should focus on the skills outlined in this blog. This Certification is to help non-technical professionals understand the core ideas of AWS, so it’s a great place to start for newcomers. Passing this certification exam can equip you to take on more advanced certifications, an excellent opportunity to excel in your career.
You’ll be able to reap the benefits of the cloud’s current momentum and economic possibilities after completing this course, ensuring a promising future for your career. So don’t waste any more time!